University Name: Gautam Buddha University
Ph.D. in Buddhist Studies and Civilization (Full time / Working Professional)
Master of Social Work (MSW)
Ph.D. in Buddhist Studies and Civilization (Full time / Working Professional):
- Postgraduate Degree with minimum 55% for Gen/OBCs and 50% for SCs/STs is required to be eligible to apply for the admission.
- Ph.D. program is contingent upon successful completion of the M.A.degree in Buddhist Languages, Literature, Civilization and Culture at the Gautam Buddha University and a satisfactory evaluation by the Language Program faculty.
- Candidate must be proficient in or posses the working knowledge of Buddhist languages like Sanskrit and Pali
Master of Social Work (MSW):
Graduate from any discipline with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST). Candidates appearing final year graduation examination are also eligible to apply.
For details and information on eligibility, please click here.
How to apply:
- Application forms may also be downloaded from the university website: http://www.gbu.ac.in
- Send completed application form along with the Demand Draft for Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 600/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of "The Chairman Admissions, Gautam Buddha University" payable at Noida/Delhi. , required documents and a tentative research proposal of 200 words in an envelope to 'The Chairman-Admissions, Admission Office, Administrative Building, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar – 201 310 (UP)'
For details and information on How to apply, please click here.
Contact Numbers: Tel. 0120-2344200